- Intergentium SL, VAT nº B-80337678, as data controller, is responsible for the processing of your personal information on this website pursuant to the relevant data protection laws. The sole purpose of the processing of your data is to allow us to manage your query.
- Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. If you do not fill them in we cannot answer your query.
- Your data will not be assigned to third parties.
- You can exercise you rights of access, rectification, erasure and blocking, as well as the limitation of data processing and data protability by e-mail through the web site or by post to Intergentium, Calle Velázquez 37, 28001 Madrid, Spain.
- You may file claims with the national data protection authority.
- Data will be kept up to a maximum of 30 days after your query.
Type, purpose and performance of the Cookies:
Cookies, pursuant to their duration period, can be divided into session or persistent Cookies. The former expire when the User closes the browser. The latter expire when they attain their purpose or they are manually erased.
The Website uses the following cookies:
Manging entity Cookie Purpose
Google™ Google Analytics Browsing statitics
How to disable Cookies and Web Bugs in the main browsers:
All modern browsers allow to adjust the settings for Cookies. These settings are normally found in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ on the browser’s menu. You can also adjust the settings on your browser or e-mail manager, and install free add-ons to refuse the downloading of Web Bugs when an e-mail is opened.
This website offers the User guidance on how to access the cookies settings and private browsing in each of the main browsers:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, please refer to Microsoft support or the browser’s Help section.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Use custom settings for history. For more information please refer to Mozilla support Mozilla or the browser’s Help section.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Custom settings. For more information please refer to Google support Mozilla or the browser’s Help section.
What happens when Cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services will be disabled such as permanent identification.
Any significant amendments to the Cookies Policy will be notified to the Users either through the Website or, in the case of registered Users, by e-mail.